Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Succubi Are Forever (Succubus Diaries #4) by Jill Myles


Succubi Are Forever (Succubus Diaries, #4)
Succubi Are Forever by Jill Myles


Tasked by the Archangel Gabriel, Jackie Brighton must find two more lost archangel halos before she's free of her deal. But she's not the only one hunting for the immense power the halos bring, and everyone around her has motives - succubi, serim, and vampire. It's a race to the finish line, and only one person is going to come out on top. 

But will Jackie stand tall when even her allies are set to betray her? Noah Gideon is back, and he's never liked taking 'no' for an answer. The mysterious assassin Sophie is helping out, but Sophie has her own agenda. So does Jackie's newest rival, the ancient hetaera Phryne, who wants to use the halos to give a new world to succubi everywhere - one that doesn't involve their masters. 

Every immortal wants those halos, but Jackie's not sure they're worth her life, or Zane's freedom. 

But she might not have a choice...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I give Succubi Are Forever by Jill Myles 4/5 stars for being so entertaining and captivating and really living up to all my expectations.


My excitement (you probably shouldn’t read this): 

Well, I feel like I have been waiting forever for this novel to be released (not really, it’s been like four months, for me anyways). Still, words can’t explain how excited I was to find Succubi are Forever was released a few days ago. 


Succubi Are Forever Review: 

Action, love, friendship, heartbreak, and death are only a few words that come to mind when I think about the events that happen in Succubi Are Forever . Honestly, after reading this novel, I feel as though I was just put through an emotional rollercoaster that will take me days to overcome. 

In my opinion, one of my favorite features of this series is the friendship between Jackie and Remy. Remy really is the Robin Hood to Jackie’s Batman; It doesn’t matter what kind of situation Jackie has gotten herself into, Remy will always be there to support her no matter what. Now that is a friendship that deserves to be reconginzed. 


Recommend?: 

Yes! Succubi Are Forever was such a lovely novel to read and a nice finale for the whole series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment